Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day Buzz Galore
Saints exploring big trade up, as are the Packers. Josh Allen is a racist. Browns set to take Johnny Football 2.0. Sony Michel as bone on bone? 

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/foot...o:nfl:gnav

I think new leadership in GB going to be much more aggressive in trying to win in Rogers later years...Their window to do so with him isn't as big as it once was. 

I guess the same could be said for Brees and Saints too. 

Rams and Eagles are in enviable positions with good QB's on rookie contracts and nice surrounds too. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think new leadership in GB going to be much more aggressive in trying to win in Rogers later years...Their window to do so with him isn't as big as it once was. 

Rams and Eagles are in enviable positions with good QB's on rookie contracts and nice surrounds too. 
I soooooooooooo hope that the Packer F it up and trade their next years 1st and draft a complete bust.  I want nothing more then 20 years of mediocrity in Lambblow. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:

I soooooooooooo hope that the Packer F it up and trade their next years 1st and draft a complete bust.  I want nothing more then 20 years of mediocrity in Lambblow. 
I know a guy....

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:

[Image: Sports_Illustrated_702448_19890424-001-2048.jpg]

@AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:

[Image: Sports_Illustrated_702448_19890424-001-2048.jpg]
I'll see your bust and raise you one...

[Image: 5ad763384dfeb.image.jpg]

[Image: hu19byh9flsq.jpeg]
 :o  :o :o

[Image: 7690036.jpg&c=sc&w=650&h=432]

You KNEW this was coming...

You KNEW this was coming...

Pass the eye bleach please...?