Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Pigskin Madness
I thought I posted this here, but Can't find it   I will have them at training camp and hope to not have any left when I head home. Help please!
I have tickets for this years 2017 Pigskin Madness.  It's a benefit for the Special Olympics of Iowa.
Tickets are $20 dollars and it's good for all 17 weeks of the NFL season.  Each ticket has a random set of three teams for each week, each week has a different set of teams.  How your three teams do that week determines your point total for the week and potential prize.  There are 11 prizes each week.  The Prizes are as follows:

Highest Three team total   $225
Second Highest                 $100
Third Highest                    $70
Fourth Highest                  $40
Fifth Highest                     $45
Sixth Highest                    $30
Seventh Highest                $25
Eight Highest                    $20
Lowest Three team total     $15
Second lowest                   $10
Third Lowest                     $5

Results are sent via email and also posted on www.soiowa.org/pigskin

If your interested in participating you can send me a check in the mail or via paypal or cash in person.
I must have the money and tickets turned in by (9-01-17)

I am going to stick this up here for a few days if thats ok with everybody.

How many you got to sell Papa?   

Dig deep brothers and sisters,  there are very few more worthwhile charities than the Special Olympics IMO.

40 tickets

Papa...I just looked at my ticket for the first time and...time will tell if this is good or not...I don't have the Vikings once this season... :/

Quote: @Fanopurple said:
Papa...I just looked at my ticket for the first time and...time will tell if this is good or not...I don't have the Vikings once this season... :/
that's surprising, sorry

Just got my tickets special delivery. Hell yeah!

[Image: gwftku2e9em7.jpg]

I'm buying this weekend.

Quote: Z@SkolVikings44 said:
I'm buying this weekend.
I'll take miller lite.

Just wanted to thank those that bought Tickets!   I still have a bunch left if you want to get in!

Save a couple for me. I will snap a couple up on Friday but I have to wait for the discretionary income account to be refilled as I depleted it pretty much this weekend.