Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL schedule release show?

I think 2 things are a given.  We'll open with Philly and we'll play in Green Bay sometime in December.  It seems like we never get a late season, pushing for the playoffs, GB game here late in the year.    

Good Lord, do we really need a two hour special to get the schedule? Ridiculous... :/

Quote: @purpleloki said:
Good Lord, do we really need a two hour special to get the schedule? Ridiculous... :/
especially when it will leak about 4 hours before the show starts.

Yup, by about 1pm we'll have just about the entire thing... 

Definitely not something I'll waste time watching.

Soon, ad agencies will send agents to strap us all into our recliners.

It's better than replay the Top 10 whatever's for the 100th time.

=)   NFL network really struggles for material.  Even their core shows (Total Access, Path to the Draft, Mock Draft Live) are usually about 30% crossover/recycled material.  I waste tremendous amounts of time watching that stuff, but have never watched a minute of these schedule release shows.

Quote: @Norseman said:
@purpleloki said:
=)   NFL network really struggles for material.  Even their core shows (Total Access, Path to the Draft, Mock Draft Live) are usually about 30% crossover/recycled material.  I waste tremendous amounts of time watching that stuff, but have never watched a minute of these schedule release shows.
Just play old games of the past 50 years on the hour. Problem solved.