Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berger's done

Joe, for all you did, this is for you!  Skol!
[Image: by+Halfdan+Egedius+(1877-99).jpg]

Good Luck Joe,   Thanks for your time bustin yer ass for our entertainment.

Heal up and rest. Heart of a Viking

Great quote...Joe Berger hangs up cleats after 13 seasons
[Image: 3378.jpg]
RG Joe Berger announced his retirement after 13 NFL seasons.
Berger reportedly had a few standing offers but made a statement on Twitter announcing his retirement Friday morning. "I was on some great teams before the Vikings, but it wasn't until I got to Minnesota that I really felt at home," the 13-year vet wrote. Minnesota is where Berger played 7 of his 13 seasons and made 68 of his 88 career starts. He remained a catalyst on the team's interior line throughout it's constant turnover.

Thanks Joe 

Thanks for laying it on the line Joe.

Thanks for all your hard work and loyalty as well as the memories. Best wishes for the next chapter.

Thanks Joe, you were a fine warrior for us.  Wish you the very best in your retirement!

If he'd have kept playing, would he have remained our starter? Or were we looking to go another direction?

What I'm asking, is whether or not this changes how we draft. Personally I think we - of course - do BPA but we slant our thinking slightly towards our offensive line. Teams with solid lines that can protect their QB are the teams that go far. We're so close and I'd hate for this unit to be a weakness again this year.