Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best move in free agency

This is almost unfathomable:

The last time a Vikings QB passed for over 4,000 yards and 25 or more touchdowns? Brett Favre in 2009.The last time a Vikings QB has done that three seasons in a row?
Never. Besides Favre, Daunte Culpepper did it once, in 2004, and Warren Moon did it once, in 1995. Yes, you’re reading that correctly. What Kirk Cousins has managed to achieve statistically the last three seasons the Vikings have accomplished three times in franchise history. There were only two other seasons where the team statistics eclipsed 4000/25, in 1998 and 1981. 
This is the hope:
When you look at the dearth of offensive weapons surrounding Cousins in Washington, especially in 2017, you come away even more impressed. He hasn’t had a serious running game, no true number one receiver, and his offensive line has been less than ideal.

cunningham didnt do it in 98?  wow

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
3704 and 34   surprised me as well.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
He started 14 games and had 3,704 with 34 TDs.  If you add in the two playoff games, he had another 500 yards with 5 TDs.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...nnRa00.htm

The most important position on the field, by far.  We protect him and stay healthy(relatively) we should be favored to win most every game

That is a pretty surprising stat.  
With the return of Cook and the O line and the play calling here, I would be surprised if he makes 4k this year.  Not at all meant to be a knock on him.  I just dont think they are that vertical of a mindset here.

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
With the return of Cook and the O line and the play calling here, I would be surprised if he makes 4k this year.  Not at all meant to be a knock on him.  I just dont think they are that vertical of a mindset here.
If he puts the ball on Diggs and Theilen in stride where Case was throwing pop flys or behind them he will have another 500 yards in YAC than what Case had.  We left a lot if yards and points on the field last year due to poor ball placement or weakly thrown balls.

All right ya bastards---ya got me drinking the koolaid.   Hope you're happy now.  

Quote: @"RushmoreVike" said:
@"Poiple" said:
If he puts the ball on Diggs and Theilen in stride where Case was throwing pop flys or behind them he will have another 500 yards in YAC than what Case had.  We left a lot if yards and points on the field last year due to poor ball placement or weakly thrown balls.
 not drinking that Kool Aide my friend.