Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Panthers have agreed to a three-year deal with Wright
The Panthers have agreed to a three-year deal with Wright, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports (Twitter links), and will provide him with a $2MM signing bonus. The first year of this deal is worth $3.5MM with incentives, per Rapoport. 
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2018/0...ius-wright

Well that sucks.  IMO Jarius has always been underrated and underused here, especially the last couple of years.  He always seemed to come through with a big catch when called upon.

Doesn't surprise me. Seems like a lot of our players end up there lately. Carolina and Seattle both seem to like Vikings players.

I hope he gets the McKinnon treatment and gets himself a big contract. But I doubt it.  Good luck to Jarius. He was a good player for us.

he was clutch. Best wishes

I was kinda hoping he'd be back, but I've also been very curious how he'd gotten into whatever doghouse limited his snaps so severely.

I wish him luck, but not against us.

damn.  wanted him back.  I never heard about any complaints he may have had. I wish him all the best.

Damn, Jarius was a good one, and we don't have anyone proven on the roster that can reliably take his place.  I guess it's up to Treadwell, or go to the PS or rookie for JW's replacement.

Eric Decker anyone?

Jarius did not drop the ball, best thing you can say about him.  our slot snaps need to go to Diggs