Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feels like the beginning of a new era doesn't it?
Least it does for me as a long-time fan...

Frankly, I am surprised to be feeling this way. Didn't see it coming going into this FA period. 

Now the NFC is stacked for sure, but I got very high hopes for this roster. Not just this season, but beyond. 

I came out of the season doing ok.  The team was overall very solid.  I did not expect these quality addiions.  It is very surprising to me and it has me looking eagerly ahead.

It feels like Christmas! lol. Come on Draft!

You either are trying to get better or getting worse in a talented NFC. No other directions.

The Vikings "on paper" look like one of the top 2 teams in the NFC.  Loaded defense...  Top 10 QB, joining a top 5 WR group, talented TE, and a stud young RB...  Solid OL.

We certainly didn't get worse from last season looking at it from a talent stand point.  I'd say we're still ahead of the Rams, Saints, and Falcons of the NFC.

Exciting times, indeed.

Keep in mind...we still have to play the games.  I admit...once we got Cousins, I thought that we were done in FA...But then Richardson?  Nice job Rick.  Nice job.

if we can do ANYTHING good in the draft, this will be a heck of an offseason and set up for the future. the best part is we still have a ton of $$ to spend, so we could add a piece or extend our core, plus are still set to pick up a few comp picks next year as is. 

we are in great shape. 

the only rough part being the NFC is potentially 6-8 teams deep this year!?! so we will have to stay healthy and keep our depth and energy better than last year... our roster looks very strong right now, just need some more DL/OL depth and our NCB

I feel the opposite.  I feel like it's the beginning of the end.  My brain trusts that the Vikings are making something sustainable, but I feel like we've pushed all our chips in and are making a last dash before it all falls apart.  I don't think it's going to really fall apart, but I think our defense is going to look notably different in a couple seasons.