Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latavius wants to stay in Minnesota

According to ESPN's Courtney Cronin, the Vikings have come to an agreement to restructure Murray's contract before $5.15 million of his $6.35 million cap hit became guaranteed on Friday. This means they will be keeping them around for the 2018 season.

Good, we're short on RBs, and Latavius is a good one to have around.

I honestly think this would have happened regardless. It was said at the time he was signed that they could end up either restructuring or cutting him after the first year and that the deal was set up for that. I'm glad Latavius wants to stay, though. He's a good guy and he played well this past season. Glad he's still a Viking Smile

its a win win for both the Vikings and Murray.

I wonder what Courtney means by “restructure.” 

Needed this to sign Richardson.

It is good news.  I wonder if Sendejo (sp) is gone if the Honey Badger wants to sign here too? 

Good, glad to have LM back...I suspect we'll take a tailback this draft, but a little less urgency then before. 

I’ll say one thing about him, the dude hangs on to the rock! Happy he’s staying for sure!  B)

So who was the other person RS was meeting with this evening?  We know Richardson, would the other have been LM to restructure his contract?