Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAActor Vike..."what's with all the questions?"
Hey buddy, saw your new Schwab TV commercial.  How appropriate that they had you in what appeared to be a private box at a major football game!  Did you like playing an overpaid stockbroker?

does anyone have a link to the commercial?

Quote: @Montana Tom said:
Hey buddy, saw your new Schwab TV commercial.  How appropriate that they had you in what appeared to be a private box at a major football game!  Did you like playing an overpaid stockbroker?
thanks MT!  we shot that at thr Rose Bowl. we improvised all afternoon and shot some great stuff--enough for 10 spots.  so iI loved playing the overpaid stockbroker!

just did an episode of 911 with Peter (call me Pete) Krause.  very nice guy.  Has  relatives in Mn. (he's of Norwegian extraction so no surprise) and been there many times.   it was harrowing though as I read for it at about 6pm, was offered it about 10 pm and it shot the next morning--playing a Dr. with lots of medical jargon to say.  Not easy for this old brain! anyway how are the hops coming??

great to hear from you.
ivar

Did I see you on 911 playing a Dr.?

Sorry.   Just saw your last post.  Loved seeing that.  Krause’s blood is magic!

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Montana Tom said:
thanks MT!  we shot that at thr Rose Bowl. we improvised all afternoon and shot some great stuff--enough for 10 spots.  so iI loved playing the overpaid stockbroker!

just did an episode of 911 with Peter (call me Pete) Krause.  very nice guy.  Has  relatives in Mn. (he's of Norwegian extraction so no surprise) and been there many times.   it was harrowing though as I read for it at about 6pm, was offered it about 10 pm and it shot the next morning--playing a Dr. with lots of medical jargon to say.  Not easy for this old brain! anyway how are the hops coming??

great to hear from you.
ivar
Peter Krause, Peter Breitmeyer (Bill or Tom from the Progressive commercials; the banker in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them), and Steve Zahn all went to Gustavus Adolphus in St. Peter at the same time -- talk about a stacked Drama department!

Whenever I see Ivar on a commercial, I point it out to my wife.....I don't think she believes me....lol. 

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Montana Tom said:

great to hear from you.
ivar
Hey Ivar, thanks for asking.  Well right now, the Montana hops are all still covered with snow.  But we are going to the Craft Brewers Conference in about 6-7 weeks where we will be exhibiting, and we got selected to put on a seminar (kind of a big deal...seating capacity of that room is 1,500), on using our main product...Distilled Hop Oils.  That should be a paradigm shift for this old cowboy.  We'll see.  Check in with me in mid-May...betcha we still have some lingering glaciers here.

Funny thing Sticky...I do exactly the same thing to my wife when I see one of his commercials.

Quote: @Studvike84 said:
Did I see you on 911 playing a Dr.?
yes.