Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen Hawking has died
76 years old. Diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease at 21 years old. One of the brightest minds in history. 

I saw that last night...Crazy bright mind. 

RIP S.H.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
I saw that last night...Crazy bright mind. 

RIP S.H.
My son being a Physics grad would try to impart on me how advanced Hawking was in his thinking. 

Synchronicity, It's also Einsteins birthday and Pi day, 3 14. 

What an amazing mind.  RIP Stephen!

Amazing that he lived this long...when diagnosed, his life expectancy was predicted as no more than another 10 years. He has had great care, but a will to survive, too.

What an incredible mind.  I've been meaning to watch The Theory of Everything for some time now but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'll have to watch it this weekend.

My wife and I are heading up to the Twin Cities next weekend to hear Neil deGrasse Tyson speak.  I'm hoping that he will share some stories of his friendship with Hawking.

Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
What an incredible mind.  I've been meaning to watch The Theory of Everything for some time now but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I'll have to watch it this weekend.

My wife and I are heading up to the Twin Cities next weekend to hear Neil deGrasse Tyson speak.  I'm hoping that he will share some stories of his friendship with Hawking.
I could listen to NDT for hours. Theory of Everything is a fantastic movie. And even if you don't like it, you get to stare at Felicity Jones for 2 hours. 

R.I.P. Stephen Hawking. What an incredibly brilliant man. My son loves talking about him and his work.

Hey SFVF, we are going to see Neil Degrasse Tyson too.I am so looking forward to it. 

Well, he is finding out now if he was right. 

Seriously, RIP