Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Have Reached Out to Drew Brees
per Tommy P on the NFL network ...

What?  Now that's some unexpected, interesting news. :o

Scare tactic?  Your not the only free agent quarterback out there Cousins.

Wow. I was wondering if Brees might perk up their ears. Almost impossible to see Brees leave, but ya never know. Could also be planted as a message to Cousins. 

Wow. I fully approve of kicking those tires...

doesnt surprise me. im more comfy giving Brees 30 mil for 3 year guarantee than Cousins. 

doubt its a negotiating tactic with Cousins. dont have time for that in new age NFL free agency. guys dont even take visits anymore. have to lock up guys you want right away or be left standing alone, lonely, cock in hand

Brees = a proven veteran quarterback that can lead a team...

You've got to wonder how tempted Brees might be. I believe the Vikings + Brees > the Saints + Brees.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
brees, cook, diggs, and thielan? my god 

...and a 5th rated defense that could get some rest without spending the majority of the time on the field.

Saints are screwed! The fact that they have not agreed a deal with Brees by now is not good. Now the Vikings are lurking (which will put more pressure on the Saints) giving Brees more bargaining power not to mention Zach Strief  retiring (the Saints probably knew this going in) which again sways the leverage to Brees. Yikes!