Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradpool’s coming home?

Does anyone think Bradford could give us 19 starts? Massive gamble... No...its not a gamble...its damn near a sure thing he will breakdown physically... I'd rather pay Cousins and I really don't want Cousins at all...

Yep, Bradford is risky. But the team is enamored with that arm talent, its obvious every time the staff discusses him. They light up like a Christmas tree. 

The sad thing is he's probably the only guy that could get the team 19 starts if that means a Superbowl. 

I think Zimmer and Sam struck-up a closer relationship last off-season. He was on fire @ TC too. Too bad and a shame, I dont trust him to last 19 games either.  

Dont know what the Vikings are going to do @ QB. Especially with Geoff saying he doesnt believe Bridgewater will be back.

That kinda leaves the guy from Washington, Keenum or Sam to pair with Sloter/vet pick-up. 

The Vikings got to have a quarterback that can really push the ball down the field and of the three, only Sam has that kind of arm strength and accuracy.  If they do re-sign Bradford, I think the Vikings will do everything they can to solidify the offensive line either through free agency or the draft.   Sad to see Case and Teddy walk, but they just don't have that kind of arm strength.  Their passes just have too much air underneath them and more like lofts.  I just hope Bradford's wheels don't fall off.

If Sam is the choice, we better have a steller O-line because the name of the game in the NFL today is “get to the quarterback and make him UNCOMFORTABLE”.

i am not casting my vote for Case but he does have that “spidey sense” and elusiveness that allows the offense to still function if the line is not 100% (unless its the Eagles in the NFC game).  I do think Case survives in situations that Sam gets injured in.

Still wish we could take all our QBs and meld them into one.

From reports this morning, looks like Cousins is Job 1 for the Vikings if they can work it out. If not, one of the trio of Bradford, Keenum or Bridgewater.

All three qbs on our roster are risky in one way or another. That's just it. It's a matter of determining which level of risk to go with or do you introduce a new level of risk.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
All three qbs on our roster are risky in one way or another. That's just it. It's a matter of determining which level of risk to go with or do you introduce a new level of risk.
I think its safe to say that all 4 in consideration have question marks when you factor in the money it would possibly require to land cousins.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
I think its safe to say that all 4 in consideration have question marks when you factor in the money it would possibly require to land cousins.
No doubt. That's what I was referring to in regard to introducing a new risk. One way or the other, there's risk. It will be interesting to see which direction they go.