Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss decides to stay close to home in electing his Hall of Fame presenter
Randy Moss’ first choice to be his presenter for his enshrinement  into the Pro Football Hall of Fame would have been Dennis Green, but the former Vikings coach had passed away in 2016.
Green was the man who drafted Moss in 1998 after 20 teams had passed on him and then plugged him into an offense for a team that went 15-1 in Moss’ rookie season.

“I really didn’t have nobody in mind,” said Moss, who played for the Vikings from 1998 to 2004 and then again briefly in 2010. “So I was talking over with my wife, ‘Well, babe, who should I get to present me?’ And she didn’t give me an answer. So I said to myself, so you know what, I’m gonna pick my son Thaddeus.”
Thaddeus is Moss’ oldest son and will present his father for induction into the Hall during the ceremonies on Aug. 3 in Canton, Ohio.
Thaddeus Moss, like his father, is a football player. A tight end, he spent his freshman season at North Carolina State in 2016 before transferring to LSU in 2017. Thaddeus sat out the 2017 season but will be eligible to play this coming season.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/0...presenter/