Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peters to the Rams
according to Schefter the Rams will be aquiring marcus peters from the Chiefs.

Chiefs are expected to trade CB Marcus Peters to the Los Angeles Rams, sources tell ESPN. Teams are in final stages of talks and barring an unexpected snag, the trade is expected to be agreed to as early as today.
12:01 PM - Feb 23, 2018
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Rams are going for it. I think they feel that they are right their with the NFC powers. 

Coming in on his rookie deal he is relatively cheap, the Rams will now probably let Johnson walk after franchising him last year. One of their other DB’s, I forget his name, tore his achilles late in the season as well.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Rams are going for it. I think they feel that they are right their with the NFC powers. 
same story speculates that they are letting 2 other FA DBs of their own walk so ?   Trumaine Johnson and Lamarcus Joyner anyone?

OK, Rick. Your move. Gotta keep up with the Joneses. Sheldon Richardson would look mighty nice in purple. 

nice reply Maroonbells I like it 

Trader Andy been busy early in the off season.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
same story speculates that they are letting 2 other FA DBs of their own walk so ?   Trumaine Johnson and Lamarcus Joyner anyone?
I was a huge Joyner fan when he came out...the move to S really worked out, but I'd spend my FA dollars elsewhere... As in Richardson and Sitton...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
I was a huge Joyner fan when he came out...the move to S really worked out, but I'd spend my FA dollars elsewhere... As in Richardson and Sitton...
Might have to pick just one...

Hmmm, weren't a few of us 'mad' at Rick for not picking Peters?