Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we miss out on Cousins, there's always Plan T...
Trevor Siemian reportedly available for trade                   
[Image: 10622.jpg]
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos are expected to make Trevor Siemian available for trade this offseason.
Denver would be lucky to get anything more than a conditional sixth- or seventh-rounder, especially in what looks to be a loaded -- for its standards -- quarterback market via draft and free agency this year. Siemian has starting experience, sure, but he completely bombed out last season and is also recovering from left shoulder (non-throwing) surgery. Denver is going to overhaul its QB room.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Would rather just go with Sloter.

Quote: @dadevike said:

I'd rather go with Bradford in a wheelchair than Siemian...

I agree with the above two comments.  Better off with what we have.

Blech.

Quote: @dadevike said:
So did the entire Denver fan base last preseason.

Jimmy, are you available to QB the Vikings? I think I would like that better.

Quote: @Canthony said:
Jimmy, are you available to QB the Vikings? I think I would like that better.
I can give it a go,  but I won't report until the week before the first preseason game. B)

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Trevor Siemian reportedly available for trade                   
[Image: 10622.jpg]
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos are expected to make Trevor Siemian available for trade this offseason.
Denver would be lucky to get anything more than a conditional sixth- or seventh-rounder, especially in what looks to be a loaded -- for its standards -- quarterback market via draft and free agency this year. Siemian has starting experience, sure, but he completely bombed out last season and is also recovering from left shoulder (non-throwing) surgery. Denver is going to overhaul its QB room.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
so if foles is worth 2 #1s and 2 #2s whats siemian worth?  2 1s?

Don't we have any position players that played QB in high school?  Better option than Siemian.