Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeFilippo discusses Keenum, Cousins,Sam etc.........
 "He’s probably the most accurate, pure passer I’ve ever coached."A quote about Sam
https://scout.com/nfl/vikings/Article/Mi...-115204184

link doesn't work...

Quote: @pumpf said:
link doesn't work...
Yeah I fixed it sorry

Anyone else find Spielman's Teddy comments a bit strange?

"I"m not going to talk about his health."... "We will never put a player out there that isn't able to go out there and play football."  ... "There's a difference between doing rehab all the time and in then actually going out there and play.  And he hasn't played in a year and a half."

Followed by an uninhibited positive review of cooks health.

Quote: @Steve said:
Anyone else find Spielman's Teddy comments a bit strange?

"I"m not going to talk about his health."... "We will never put a player out there that isn't able to go out there and play football."  ... "There's a difference between doing rehab all the time and in then actually going out there and play.  And he hasn't played in a year and a half."

Followed by an uninhibited positive review of cooks health.
I think they are based on the tolling discussion.  “We won’t play him until he’s ready”, “practice is one thing”.  Those comments appear to be focused on whether or not Teddy was ready before week 6.

On January 22nd(ish) I swore to myself I wouldn't pay attention nor post to this board until August... It's mid-February, 6am, I'm hungover, and scouring for Vikings news like this.

This team is herpes. Never goes away.

(My choice is Teddy, only because Sam can't stay healthy. If I knew he wouldn't get hurt again, I'd bribe Spielman to sign him longterm. We're in a fortunate situation. Teddy has so much upside... we just have to hope he lives up to it.)