Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl: Make Your Pick...
Philly fans suck.  If karma played a role in the SB outcome, Philly would lose big.  Being a bully because you have a large crowd at your back just makes you the ultimate cowardly d!ckhead.

But... I believe defense wins Championships.  That Philly D is about as good of D as I've seen in years.  The interior line pass rush just wrecks the pocket making it impossible for any QB to be comfortable.

I'm picking Philly by 7 or more.

New England.  'Cause I hate the alternative...

It’s so bad this year... that I can’t even wish for the stadium to collaspe and take all those assholes with it.

I want nobody to win.  Nobody.  I want the eagles to be beat by 50... I want the Pats to blow a 30pt lead and lose on the last play of the game.  AND the commercials have sucked the last few years as well...  

Can’t wait for training camp...   Unless they charge admission in the new digs....  then I can’t wait for preseason.  

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
It’s so bad this year... that I can’t even wish for the stadium to collaspe and take all those assholes with it.

I want nobody to win.  Nobody.  I want the eagles to be beat by 50... I want the Pats to blow a 30pt lead and lose on the last play of the game.  AND the commercials have sucked the last few years as well...  

Can’t wait for training camp...   Unless they charge admission in the new digs....  then I can’t wait for preseason.  
So... now that your have that out of your system, who do you think is going to win? 

I'm not going to watch. I would have cheered for Philly had I not seen what pukes they have for a fan base. So, against everything that is natural in me I will wish for ANOTHER NE win.....I want to barf...
Can't remember the magazine that did the survey, but one of our local radio stations in Bismarck reported this week that there are only 5 states in the whole US (based on this "survey") that are rooting for the Patriots. They are:
1. Massachusetts.
2. New Hampshire.
3. Maine.
4. Rhode Island.
5. And.....at 5, the long-suffering, loyal, and stubborn folks from the great state of North Dakota Big Grin Big Grin
Yes, we ARE FAITHFUL to our Vikings here in NoDak and we hold a grudge. We even showed it more than you, MINNESOTA, which is really saying something since our state hero, Carson Wentz, is the QB of those Eagles.
Edit: It was Maxim magazine that reported the survey. Here's the link: https://www.maxim.com/sports/45-states-p...owl-2018-1

Taking the kids surfing

Pat's to win
Eagles to cover (4 1/2)
and I'll take the under.(48)

Get off my lawn!

Fuck Philly and their fans. Fuck New England and theirs too.

Patriots...Wont be close