Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Throwing Dimes in practice during 2017 - Per Kendricks

Who knows? Here's what I know for me: whomever they go with at the position I'm getting behind. I've said my opinions here but ultimately the coaches know better than I do. 

I heard about this on Kfan this morning, Florio was talking to PA. I know it's Florio but I wanted to listen. Thanks for posting.

Good stuff. I want to know what his mobility is moving in and out of the pocket and throwing on the run and that's what we haven't heard anyone talk about. Even Sims said in the interview that "Teddy is getting there, but not there yet I think". 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Who knows? Here's what I know for me: whomever they go with at the position I'm getting behind. I've said my opinions here but ultimately the coaches know better than I do. 

Exactly where I am at with this. I have stated which QB I hope it is, but just want to know the damn answer so I can move on to cheering for QB X... I can't take the waiting anymore..l LOL

Quote: @LabGeek said:
@StickyBun said:

Exactly where I am at with this. I have stated which QB I hope it is, but just want to know the damn answer so I can move on to cheering for QB X... I can't take the waiting anymore..l LOL
Yep.  Will root for the Viking QB.  I do think it will be Teddy, but whomever, I can't wait until August already.

After explaining that Bridgewater had been “throwing dimes on us in practice” during the 2017 season, Kendricks provided a more specific assessment of where Bridgewater currently is.
“When I know when a route’s coming and I’m practicing against him and I feel like I’m in a perfect position to guard it and Teddy puts a ball in the outside corner,” Kendricks said, “and he completes it on me in practice where I get frustrated and I’m talking about it the rest of the practice,  I can say that man can definitely still play, absolutely.”

Quote: @Wetlander said:
After explaining that Bridgewater had been “throwing dimes on us in practice” during the 2017 season, Kendricks provided a more specific assessment of where Bridgewater currently is.
“When I know when a route’s coming and I’m practicing against him and I feel like I’m in a perfect position to guard it and Teddy puts a ball in the outside corner,” Kendricks said, “and he completes it on me in practice where I get frustrated and I’m talking about it the rest of the practice,  I can say that man can definitely still play, absolutely.”
That's the part that came up on the show's segment.

Well if the staff have not seen enough of the three amigos by now , they never will
I'm sure they have long  known who they will keep

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
Well if the staff have not seen enough of the three amigos by now , they never will
I'm sure they have long  known who they will keep
I hope so.  I would feel more confident about their decision if they felt there was a clear winner. But I kinda doubt that's the case.  

We're all fairly smart and reasonable people, and we don't agree. I don't think it would be that surprising if there were disagreements among the Vikings decision makers too.

Especially when you consider they may not know how money will factor in. I'm guessing there's an amount they have in mind for each QB. But each QB might have a totally different amount in mind.