Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painful but not as bad as 98 or 09.
Sucks bad but i didnt have a good feeling about this one going in.  

Feels like the 2000 game to me...  Shrugged shoulders in that one and said we didn't belong on the same field as the Giants and same is true with the Eagles today...

At least in 09 we could hold our heads high and think we were that close. This is a disgrace.

Don't know if the cumulative injuries to Thielen, Zendeo, Griffin, Rhodes, et al took it out of them.  But they looked gassed.  Sad ending to a great season.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Feels like the 2000 game to me...  Shrugged shoulders in that one and said we didn't belong on the same field as the Giants and same is true with the Eagles today...
in 01 the giants hacked our play calls. this is a shit show on a whole nother level. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@IDVikingfan said:
in 01 the giants hacked our play calls. this is a shit show on a whole nother level. 
I had forgotten the hacked play calls...

At least the losers weren't shutout. So they've got that going for them. 

I hope this hurts these guys all off season and throughout training camp.  Believing your own press gets this result.

the emotional high just had the “off”. we just looked gassed and not on the same level. our line was slow, we couldnt tackle, even foles!!!!, and the double moves dominated us. we were gassed.

Still too fresh for me to say, but yah probably going to settle in emotionally like 41/donut with me. All these losses suck, 6 nfccg losses in a row suck.