Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord All Mighty....
I've had to keep myself busy this morning. I'm like a cat in a dog show, no pre-game listening for me. 

Been to grocery store, walked the dogs, laundry, just got back from liquor store (blue moon belgian & bottle of JD Honey Tenn.)...Made a batch of cream cheese fudge brownies to bring to my buddies for a little party tonight....He's had 18lbs of brisket on the smoker since 3:00 am. 

Skol all --- tough game ahead. I really would like to win the 1st frigging NFCCG since 1976 today. Hell, I still had pimples back then. 

Please football gods??

I walked my goldendoodle Theodore Edmund Bear for 4 miles this morning.  

I can't think about it.  I need a victory today.  

No Kidding PF.   (Deleted most of post to honor your no pregame info.... ) 

GAHHHHHHHH!  why the late game??  Most of my game day routine is built around noon games...  

Skol Vikings. 

I never used to get JD but that Tennessee Honey is fantastic.

Sounds about where I'm at. Focused on chores around the house, trying to rock my 2 month old to sleep (challenging with 7 & 4 yr old running around). Have yet to tune into anything Vikings related, unless you count this message board

Quote: @FLVike said:
I never used to get JD but that Tennessee Honey is fantastic.
I've never been a big JD fan either, there's better booze out there. But that damn TH goes down easy, too easy if I'm not careful. 

Same. Slept in as long as I could, which for me was 6:30. Went to the gym, did some laundry, shoveled some snow. Now I'm bored as hell watching the AFCC. I HATE late games. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I walked my goldendoodle Theodore Edmund Bear for 4 miles this morning.  

I can't think about it.  I need a victory today.  
Me too a1. I told myself I wouldn’t get worked up. I am about ready to vomit right now. I can’t take another NFCCG loss. 

I'm in the same spot. Purposely went to bed late so I would sleep in... And got up at 6:00.

Shoveled snow... Made lunch... The Pats (Jags game is helping, though. Sadly, I'm typically a solitary sports watcher. My Wife invited our BFFs over... So I warned them that I get "animated" and "highly superstitious" during Vikings games.

I can't eat.  

I am going to throw up.  

This needs to be a blowout.