Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Fact Of The Day
The vaunted Eagles D gave up 20 or more points NINE times...

The Vikings D gave up 20 or more points FIVE times, including the playoffs...

I was just reading an article that the Eagles "might" have the better defense today because they've only given up 13-some points per game at home and the Vikings give up 19 per game on the road...

After watching a good part of the Eagles vs Falcons from last weekend...  The biggest thing we need to capitalize on is being efficient in the red zone.  The Falcons were 1-3 and it basically cost them the game, but they weren't a good red zone team for much of the season.  The Vikings have ranked 9th in the red zone this season and 8th on the road.

It's gonna be a race to 20 points IMO.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
I was just reading an article that the Eagles "might" have the better defense today because they've only given up 13-some points per game at home and the Vikings give up 19 per game on the road...

After watching a good part of the Eagles vs Falcons from last weekend...  The biggest thing we need to capitalize on is being efficient in the red zone.  The Falcons were 1-3 and it basically cost them the game, but they weren't a good red zone team for much of the season.  The Vikings have ranked 9th in the red zone this season and 8th on the road.

Well let's just do that early and see if they quit. Smile

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Wetlander" said:

Well let's just do that early and see if they quit. Smile
nobodies wuiting after seeing last weeks turn around.