Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotlight On Treadwell
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/0...treadwell/

Go out and take that spot and don't let go...his ability to block will definitely help differentiate him from everyone else on the roster not named Floyd...I look at him as our redshirt #1 pick...

No doubt.  It's time to step forward. We don't need superstar...yet.  But we need a #1 to show why year 2.  

I think  I am more worried about trae Wayne's than I am tread, just my gut feeling 

Waynes was part of the #3 passing D...he should be OK...I'm more concerned about the slot, but it sounds like Newman might man that spot as Alexander learns the Zimmer Way...

New WR coach Darrell Hazell has been really impressed with Laquon as well.  I'll keep saying it...  Treadwell is going to surprise a lot of people that have already written him off.  Anxious to see him in Camp and preseason.

BOOM

Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I have to see it first. I'm rooting for him, of course.

So, a lifetime of Lucy pulling the football back at the last second has left you jaded?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
So, a lifetime of Lucy pulling the football back at the last second has left you jaded?
Yes sir, lol, it has. My Pigpen dirt cloud has a purple hue! Wink

Luckiy for the spotlight operator he doesn't have to move it very fast...

Well, myah tun ith bwithe puple...