Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Birthday - Skol On!
Hi Longshippers,
I'm 54 today, a husband, a father, and also a grand daddy too, but I still have no qualms about trying to have fun by goofing off like a little kid.  Actually, I try to do that as often as life lets me.  B)

Anyway, we get to witness an ubelievably important game tomorrow that I don't think anyone could imagine happening after Sam went down week 1.  This has been such a great ride, and my birthday wish is they finish off the Eagles and "Bring it Home"! 

Let all have a nice virtual slice of this Viking birthday cake and eat it too.  I couldn't share this with a more deserving group of nutty Viking fans - enjoy!

SKOL Vikings!
[Image: 1243e9e01c8804325065fac1299ea6ad--cake-f...rthday.jpg]

Congrats purple brother!  A young age, i hope its a great year for you.
I will be freakin 60 in two months.  WTH, I was never supposed to be here this long.

Enjoy.  Do something awesome.

Happy birthday Happy

A very happy birthday to you Happy! Enjoy your day.

I had a great time meeting you and always supporting the Vikings together. SKOL to you and the Vikings.

[Image: k0v5qrwfxm1l.jpeg]
Happy Birthday Happy! Here’s a little something, something I thought you’d enjoy!  B)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Happy! My birthday was Wednesday (62 years young) & so enjoyed the early present last Sunday! SKOL!!!

Happy birthday, Happy and Cricket! 

BOOM BOOM

Happy Birthday Happy!  It’s my mom’s day today too.  80 years and still going, took her out for dinner.  

Happy belated Birthday to Cricket.

Quote: @Cricket said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Happy! My birthday was Wednesday (62 years young) & so enjoyed the early present last Sunday! SKOL!!!
Back attcha, Cricket.  Hopefully we both get a nice present this Sunday too. 

SKOL VIKES!!!

Happy Birthday Happy!

[Image: Birthday_Memes_Dogs_Funny_14.jpg]