Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Picture
There is a poster on Coogfans who posted this. He's been on these msg. boards as long as i have, 1995. He's a good guy and has some inside connections at UH. If you take out Case's 2013 starts with Houston, He believes Troy Aikman would have a record of 2-6 on that team.They had a lot of injuries + that was the team Kubiak had a stroke at halftime. You take those out since 2014 Case is 21-10. That comes to winning at a 67%. Here are the other QB's since 2014 who have won 67% of the games they have started. Tom Brady 81%, Tony Romo 76% retired, Drew Stanton 69% and Ben Roethlisberger 68%.

Now this is what I am talking about the whole picture and putting your blinders down.

Ok
Ok
Superman had to have a secret identity for the safety of his family & loved ones !
You are preaching to the choir Bubba !
We are all in on the feel good story of the year, trust me !

All kidding aside...Any baby pics ?

Naw man. Just a Cougar that thinks Case has gotten a bad rap by the media and used at HIS EXPENSE by lousy coaching and Management. What they did in LA was bull hockey. They sign Case to be their starting QB then 2 months later they did that Herschel Walker trade to draft Geoff. You see how well Keenum and Geoff have played this yr with new coaches. The Media that doesn't look deep anymore than the top page. He's persevered in this league for 5yrs on again off again as a starter. If I was a reporter I would question the coach's what's up with him starting not starting thing. They might have found the reason, terrible coach's, ex 2yrs with Jeff Fisher, and a team riddled with injuries.  Plus here's a guy throughout his Life nobody believed he was good enough. All he's ever done was to overcome perceptions and succeed at every level and it looked like it was about to end just because he didn't fit the mold. Thankfully y'all wanted him. Yes at first as a backup but the Lord knows what he's doing and the rest has been a gratifying ride that I hope  will not end for another 2 weeks with a win.

Also just wanted to let the Vikings fans know who Case Keenum is. Probably should have signed up months ago but Usually I don't really participate on MSG board's. I let people that have more info and are more knowledgeable to write even tho I've been reading since 1995 on a Cougar site called Cougar Den. I'm not sure if it's still around anymore. 

Also before last Sunday I could feel a nervousness about the game and I was trying to allay the fears about screwing it up. More times then not Case will put the team in a position to win it. Seen it to many times from him not to believe he would do it again. Oh just one more, I've read that Case can't carry the team. Wish I was with that person when he wrote it, I would of just looked at him with a smile thinking just wait.   

So in your opinion Case is a good QB?

LOL. I'm going to have to think on this???? The song of Jeopardy they play for the final question. This isn't a trick question is??? Again the song??? Alex, Case for 1 millon... Answer yes...