Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in miracles?
Pretty sure this has already been posted, but just in case someone hasn't seen it, I'm posting it again. This movie, professionally compiled by the Vikings, is by far the best.

I watch this and I can't help thinking that it looks...so....fake! The reactions are right out of a silly sports movie that Disney would do about a kid with a bionic arm or a place-kicking mule. Only thing missing is the spinning newspaper headlines. The most amazing thing? It really happened. 

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/953641306441515008

777K views for 7 Heaven. 

Glad nobody took a video of me. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
or me,  but some snap chats went out of the hole in my wall courtesy of my daughter.   however the wall is patched better than new so no harm right?

as far as the gal saying it was the happiest day of her life... hope she doesnt have kids or a husband that saw that!  =)

Kinda reminds me of Miracle. The real game was before the gold medal game. I kinda feel that about the Vikings this year.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Me too. I'd get a visit from child services. I apparently hit my daughter in the eye and my son fell down the stairs. More slid then fell, and on his bottom, so he's fine. Haven't seen the cat since. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"greediron" said:
Me too. I'd get a visit from child services. I apparently hit my daughter in the eye and my son fell down the stairs. More slid then fell, and on his bottom, so he's fine. Haven't seen the cat since. 
LMAO.  Not sure what our dogs did or if they were even inside.  I didn't have a beverage all second half.  After it was over, my son asked me if I wanted one now.  And yes I did.

My wife was covering the babies ears as me and my sons danced and screamed.

My wife, dad, and I jumped up and were screaming and celebrating so loudly that my 7 year old daughter (who HATES loud noises) started crying.  My 5 year old son jumped up with us and started celebrating as well, although I'm sure he didn't fully understand what was going on.

I would actually love to see video of us celebrating because it is all such a blur to me (and I was sober).  One second I was sitting on the couch all pissed off and depressed, and the next second I am inches away from my TV frantically waving Diggs into the endzone.  Probably the fastest I've moved in 10 years lol.

Anyone know where that is at 1:38?

Its a wonderful win for Viking nation...I hope the good vibes continue through Sunday night.