Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Haley OUT in Pittsburgh
Breaking on NFL Network.

Todd Haley is out in Pittsburgh (letting his contract expire), citing communication/ relationship issues between Haley & Big Ben.

Edit/ Update- Noting that there has been friction for 2 - 3 years.

Seems like Haley always has issues.

He's a dick but he's not the reason they are one and done...

Has it only been Haley that Ben has had issues with?  Seems to always be something there.

i would take Haley in a heartbeat now that Pat is leaving. He is a Parcells guy, has been successful as a OC in Arizona and Pittsburgh. With Diggs, AT, Cook, Rudy, and Treadwell, strong weapons on offense for him to work with

hasnt haley had issues in his personal life that are a bit of an embarrassment to the organization?

He's a dick. Totally despised here in KC. And did anyone watch those god awful 4th down calls he made against Jacksonville? 

Exactly the kind of guy I don't want here.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
He's a dick. Totally despised here in KC. And did anyone watch those god awful 4th down calls he made against Jacksonville? 

Exactly the kind of guy I don't want here.
really?  He has a proven track record of being a top 10 no matter where he goes (like 8 out of 10
years). 3 WR passing game with a dynamic RB do very well with him. 

they just scored 42 vs the best defense in their conference. He has to be considered due to production alone

His 4th calls early in the game have been mocked nationally. In KC he was such a jerk people were rooting against him but for the team.

His attitude has always been Childress-esque.