Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any in-game reaction clip of Zimmer when Diggs caught the ball and made the TD
Was hoping to find some clip of his reaction as the play happened. Anyone seen it? Usually on something like this they have a camera on the HC for his reaction good or bad. Was wondering if he was picking up his jaw off the ground like I was!

Doubt it....they way Buck and Fuck were were yapping about the Saints victory (prior to the miracle) probably cameras were on Peyton (which I wouldn't mind seeing either)

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Doubt it....they way Buck and Fuck were were yapping about the Saints victory (prior to the miracle) probably cameras were on Peyton (which I wouldn't mind seeing either)
Peyton was probably to busy taunting Viking's fans...

That's the rumor^^^^

Taunting others is Obviously more important than coaching your team.

[Image: ibvcbzu42f4r.png]

Yeah Bitch.  How's it feel now?

Quote: @PapaScott said:
[Image: 8mtgrwx07ofg.jpg]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213359144345939&set=a.10203846313131104.1073741828.1018600958&type=3
That’s a crazy photo.  Who would focus the camera of the sideline vs. Diggs in the foreground?

Payton was photographed doing the SKOL chant to fans after his team went up 24-23.  He's a classless prick.  He can't lose enough for me.

[Image: faslpmlcracs.jpg]

Here is the classiest man alive mocking viking fans before "the play"

Ha!  I thought I read Teddy wasn't at the game, too!  There he is right by the coach!