Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shurmur to Giants?!
Source: The #Giants are targeting #Vikings OC Pat Shurmur as the top choice for their new head coach and he's expected to accept, if offered.

I hope the Vikes make him an offer he can't refuse to stay. 

well that would leave Case here because its highly unlikely that Shurmur would get rid of Eli.   this is interesting though,  I had heard that the NY job was going to go to McDaniels as soon as the Pats were done.

Quote: @"SDCAVIKESFAN" said:
I hope the Vikes make him an offer he can't refuse to stay. 
He won't be staying, unfortunately.

one can hope though. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...f179286689&sf179286689=1&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Giants expected to hire Pat Shurmur as head coach

Well maybe we can look at the Philly game as his audition!

Giants were the team that I guesed he go to.  It makes sense.  Eli Manning needs help.  They hope Shumar can do for him what he has done in Minn for Bradford and Keenum.

Coach in New York?  Never have to wait for a table!

Giants need a coach who can fix an o line destroyed by injury.  Giants fans want Pat based on what he did with Vikings. 

Since he's going, I wish he'd go to Arizona. The Cards have a real good D. No, there's no QB in place but there will be good ones on the market (including some of ours, unfortunately). They have one of the best RBs in the league as well. There's a very good group there to work with. What do the Giants have?? A downward going Eli, a horrible O-line, no RB, and an overpriced no good defense. Best of luck Pat, that's a big job to take on...
Edit: Yes, they have OBJ, Shepard and Evan Engram on O. That is pretty strong but isn't enough because of the rest of the mess.