Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to forgive
If we win next week - bring Ragnar back for one more game at the Super Bowl.  

So he can retire a viking.  

the NFL controls the game,  I dont know if they would let him on the field since he isnt technically part of the Vikings.  remember this would be a road game for the Vikes if they are able to get there.  The league will make some concessions to the host team,  but I dont think they want to much home field advantage for their biggest show.

You need to watch this video a few times. I don't forgive traitors. 

Fuck Ragnar.

I understand the Packers welcomed back Brett Favre, but he actually did something for that franchise.

Ragnars done nothing for Vikings.

I'ld welcome back Adrian, but Never a mascot that can easily be replaced.

At first glance of the title, I thought you were talking about forgiving the Saints, and I was thinking about how much of a better person you must be than me.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
the NFL controls the game,  I dont know if they would let him on the field since he isnt technically part of the Vikings.  remember this would be a road game for the Vikes if they are able to get there.  The league will make some concessions to the host team,  but I dont think they want to much home field advantage for their biggest show.
Road cheerleaders travel to the super bowl, and that's definitely all Ragnar is.

Fuck that noise. He turned to the Packers. He blew it. 

Let him root for the Packers. 

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Road cheerleaders travel to the super bowl, and that's definitely all Ragnar is.
Was.  That's all he was.  I don't think a clown brought in 2 weeks before the game would get ok'D and I don't think I would want him there after his bridge burning exit.

Can we at least have someone drive his Vikings Excelsior-Henderson bike? That thing was a work of art from a great MN motorcycle company.  He don't gotta drive it but that was a great bike.