Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No curse at U.S. Bank
Zimmer is our curse breaker. The new house can shed the demons of the past. The script is rewritten. Maybe the most amazing ending I've ever witnessed. I'm still in mild shock this morning. Fitful sleep. 

Skol!!!!!!

Mike Zimmer, First of his Name, King of the North, Leader of Men, Hunter of Bears, Slayer of Lions, Killer of Packers, Warrior of the Road, Breaker of Curses, and the Father of VIKINGS!!!

BOOM

Edited for Greed, love it!!!

I cannot wait till they unveil a statue of Mike Zimmer in front of the new stadium.  Smile

Just soaking it all in today...  Feels so damn good.

BOOM

Everyone give themselves a gift and go read the big Louisiana papers today...

I'm just glad to have the day off...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm just glad to have the day off...
Same here...  dressed the boys in their Vikings gear, made them a delicious breakfast, and sent them off to school...  Got my feet up watching NFLN and watching all the videos, interviews, etc...

I'm in heaven right now...

BOOM

I'm off to Cali to see my kid...I'll be online at some point the next few days...Y'all enjoy this, I will be Smile

SKOL!!~

took me quite a while to fall asleep today.  And add "King of the North" to Zimmer's titles.  Remember the day when people said he needed to beat the NFCN teams before they would believe in him.  5-1 this year?  Swept Bears and Packer.

1/1 in the playoffs is what matters most today!