Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Board Performance...
Can't speak for anyone else, but this has been a welcome upgrade...loads well...haven't been logged off...nice look and feel...kudos to @Mike Olson for the effort!

Agreed, especially on the not being logged off part.  Not that I post that much anyway, but prior to the switch I usually didn't even bother logging in (I am that lazy)... Anyways, big kudos to @Mike Olson as well!

I too enjoy the newer site.  Very easy to maneuver around on.  Strangely, I really enjoy the badges you can earn by just participating.  Kudos to Mike Olson a great job!

Much better place than the one we had before. Log times were awful and I would just log off for no reason. It was a mess.
Good job, Mike!!

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
I too enjoy the newer site.  Very easy to maneuver around on.  Strangely, I really enjoy the badges you can earn by just participating.  Kudos to Mike Olson a great job!

That is a cool feature. 
Overall, this software is much closer to what we had previously.  User friendly, loads fast, easy to navigate and track conversations, etc.  Major improvement.
BOOM

No doubt that this new software has a overall much better feel and function. The previous one was quite brutal. Would hardly ever visit before, but now several times a day.

Thanks Mike!

All of Mike's persistence and hard work paid off. Kudos. 

Agreed, love this new site.  Kudos Mike, appreciate of the amazing work you put in for us.

Alright Mike, take a bow damnit.  You do really good work here.

Thanks guys.

Always working to improve.