Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointed the Eagles pulled it out...
Was hoping tomorrows game was for the NFCCG @ USB...

Well, I think I'll still go use my ticket lol!  :p

After the Atlanta loss, did anyone else immediately check the Philly weather forecast for next Sunday?

No one? Just me?

Yep, I got way ahead of myself.

Was at a full bar cheering for Atlanta... It was alllmost like having our own team lose.  What a pathetic set of plays they ran with a first and goal.  Falcons fans should be pissed.

Agreed.  Falcons seemed very conservative throughout the game and both teams appeared to play not to lose.  ATL has always been at their best when being aggressive which they weren't today.  

Falcon fans should be pissed they lost against a very mediocre Philly team.

I knew Philly's D would show up. Foles was ok, which was an improvement from earlier play. 

the beagles looked quite beatable though. 

Both games were very disappointing. Eagles were awful. But Atlanta was even worse. Such a shame that the two best teams in the playoffs are playing a loser-out game this afternoon.

Was really hoping the Titans could run their way past the Pats, but it looks like all the drama in Boston isn't going to affect them too much. 

IMO ATL lost that game when they were 1st down from about the 20 and didn't take a shot into the end zone.  The shorter the field the easier it is to play D.

And no Nichelle....you weren't alone,  I've been watching the future scan weather for Philly for about a month now.   I like our chances just fine in 50 degree weather.  B)

The field was not great in Philly: slippery. Unreal they don't have a Field Turf type surface there instead of real grass. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Both games were very disappointing. Eagles were awful. But Atlanta was even worse. Such a shame that the two best teams in the playoffs are playing a loser-out game this afternoon.

Was really hoping the Titans could run their way past the Pats, but it looks like all the drama in Boston isn't going to affect them too much. 
when youre the underdog you cant beat the cheatriots and the zebras.