Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So glad that we have the late game Sunday
Now I can enjoy a whole weekend of playoff football. 

If we played and lost the early Saturday game, I couldn't stomach watching the other games. Besides not caring but also the constant reminders and highlights of our losing.

If we can get through this weekend, we'll have the late game next week, too.

I hate late games,  give me noon starts on Sunday for all of them.

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:

If we played and lost the early Saturday game, I couldn't stomach watching the other games. Besides not caring but also the constant reminders and highlights of our losing.

I'm with you.  If the Vikings lose the season is over in my mind.  I won't watch the conference championships and probably only some of the Super Bowl just because it's at USB.

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
@SouthCarolinaViking said:

I'm with you.  If the Vikings lose the season is over in my mind.  I won't watch the conference championships and probably only some of the Super Bowl just because it's at USB.
with certain exceptions... i cheer for the underdogs or who ever is playing Seattle, New England, GBay, Pittsburgh,  New Orleans or Dallas.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I hate late games,  give me noon starts on Sunday for all of them.
Agree. The earlier the better. Those are 11 am starts for me. I'd have them at 9 if I could. 

Quote: @SouthCarolinaViking said:

Agreed. I wouldn't have an interest either. 

I like late games too.  After a Saturday night, those noon games are too early for me to start crackin' beers.  The 3:30 or 4:00 Sunday games go well with my beer schedule. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I like late games too.  After a Saturday night, those noon games are too early for me to start crackin' beers.  The 3:30 or 4:00 Sunday games go well with my beer schedule. 
shit... back when Saturday night meant something to me,  there was nothing better than getting up at 10ish,  cracking a beer and heading out to start the grill or smoker.   (now I wait until closer to noon to pour a drink)

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
shit... back when Saturday night meant something to me,  there was nothing better than getting up at 10ish,  cracking a beer and heading out to start the grill or smoker.   (now I wait until closer to noon to pour a drink)
Good for you, Jimmy!

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@HappyViking said:
Good for you, Jimmy!
no.... good for my liver and my marriage!