Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Baby!
As many of you know, my wife and I are extremely efficient at making children. Our fourth son is due in mid-February. We've already picked out his name (Simon Robert). Long story short, my wife's father's name is Robert, so it is partly for him. However, my former Packer fan wife is going to allow a second middle name to celebrate the Vikings Super Bowl win. Vote for your favorite name below:

Voted Harrison....  but Robert Zerker has a nice ring to it...   Wink

I'm torn between the two... leaning towards Skol because I like the sound of it.

Wow...  you got your wife to go along with this???  That's AWESOME. 
Simon Skol sounds cool...  Harrison sounds more traditional, but I guess it's up to your own individual taste.  My wife and I went more unique with our kids names so I voted Skol.

I like Skol, but I think it should go after Robert for a better cadence. Course that depends on the amount of syllables in the last name...

Skol isn't a name Harrison is....so thats how I voted.

First of all - congrats to you and your wife! 

Skol!  Has a nice ring to it.  Kind of reminds of Thor, or some strong Scandanavian name.  Very unique too.

Well congrats.  I must confess I thought you were planning on trying for the Super Bowl baby as in 9 months after baby boom.  I voted Harrison but would say a nickname of Skol would be amazing.  You could call him by a rhythmic clapping.  If he didn't come when the beats got short, well, he would face the zimmer scowl. 

I could see him being asked for the rest of his life "why were you named after chew?"

Wow... Harrison is dominating this poll (much like he does everything else).