Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bama or UGA?
In the excitement of Wildcard weekend, I forgot there's a CFP National Title Game tomorrow...

Or perhaps you think that was already decided with UCF?

Georgia, hate bama...  They've won enough titles and should not be in after scheduling McNeese state.

Fran Tarkenton's college and pro teams are winning it all this year.

Almost every year now, my mantra has been, Anybody but ‘Bama!

Go Dawgs!

I think Bama takes it... but I’m obviously pulling for my Dawgs. I think we’re still a year away. 

After watching the Rose Bowl game last week... I cannot imagine watching the Vikings in a Super Bowl. I was screaming at my television. 

One good thing... this is the first time in my life I’ll get to see my football team play for a championship.... and at home. I hope to be saying that again in a couple weeks. 

Skol! Be good. 

Michel is a fun back to watch.  I've heard some talk that he may be preferred over Chubb in the draft...  Their games I've seen I would think so.  I won't be surprised if he's not projected higher by that time... if people haven't already.  I haven't been paying attention yet with the Vikings still playing

ABB

Anybody But Bama.

Who picked this guy to do the half time show? For some reason, i think they should have half time entertainment that appeals to the entire audience. 

Go Dawgs!

it happened...i now predict the Vikings lose in the same fashion again. F me!!

Damn!

What a game...

What a gutsy move by Saban, what a final td toss from the freshman.

Wow...