Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else suffer through Bills vs Jags?
I'm still nauseated...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nope - was sitting in a photography class and checking the score from there. It hardly ever changed. 

I watched it.  Was pulling for the Bills ... since I live in Bills country and have friends that are Bills fans.  

Plus I figured if they could make the SuperBowl, we'd give them 5 losses and we would finally be champions. 

I wanted them to win, too. I have a soft spot for Bills fans. Their pure excitement at just being in the playoffs, was cool to see. Hopefully they can eventually move past the 'we're just happy to be here!' stage.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
I watched it.  Was pulling for the Bills ... since I live in Bills country and have friends that are Bills fans.  

Plus I figured if they could make the SuperBowl, we'd give them 5 losses and we would finally be champions. 
My wife's boss is from the NE,  a big Bills fan. Long-suffering fan. 

They need to make a ballsy move like Philly did and get themselves a worthwhile QB. 

Has anyone seen these videos of the Buffalo Mafia?  Um, yea...

Yup, proof that alcohol makes people STUPID.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@A1Janitor said:

My wife's boss is from the NE,  a big Bills fan. Long-suffering fan. 

They need to make a ballsy move like Philly did and get themselves a worthwhile QB. 
If I were them - I'd be talking to Case and Pat.  They have weapons and a solid d.

Saw bits and pieces... I think Bortles may have run for more yards (89) than he threw for. Jags were just playing stupid ball.  Tyrod Taylor couldn't hit anything.  Might be the first playoff game where the winning teams' fans still wanted a refund. 

Fitting that it ended on a Petermasn INT.  Perfect karma.