Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Supplemental Draft is today?
Usually this gets a few nuggets of media attention in the days prior to it, but its been radio silence until it hit my Twitter feed just now. Must be absolutely nobody that has a chance of being taken?

There is no way they can pass on me again this year... this is my time to shine!

As I hear it, there were no takers at all in the supplemental draft...

No players were selected in the Supplemental Draft on Wednesday.
Only two players were eligible: Georgia Military College DE Tavares Bingham and Western New Mexico RB Marques Rodgers. Neither is a legitimate NFL prospect. The Rams were the last team to make a pick in the Supplemental Draft, taking OT Isaiah Battle with a fifth-rounder in 2015. Before Battle, Josh Gordon in 2012 and Terrelle Pryor in 2011 were big-time prospects taken by the Browns and Raiders.

Well, this is showing my wear and tear, but every-time I hear supplemental draft my mind goes to Bernie Kosar...

Great...all this work...all this praying....all this waiting with my fingers crossed waiting for my phone to ring and no I find out I wasn't even eligible???   Screw you Daunte...I'm getting a different agent.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Well, this is showing my wear and tear, but every-time I hear supplemental draft my mind goes to Bernie Kosar...
Chris Doleman was a nice "consolation price" though Smile

Fun fact: Did you guys know that the Cowboys drafted a guy namend Herschel Walker in round 5 of that draft? And do you know which team had the following pick?  :#

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Ha, me too. GermanVike is right that we were probably better served by getting Chris Doleman, but Kosar and the Browns definitely cheated manipulated the draft system, and Pete Rozelle abetted them. Well, Kosar was probably the last player who actually wanted to be a Brown, and I bet he regretted it.

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Ha, me too. GermanVike is right that we were probably better served by getting Chris Doleman, but Kosar and the Browns definitely cheated manipulated the draft system, and Pete Rozelle abetted them. Well, Kosar was probably the last player who actually wanted to be a Brown, and I bet he regretted it.
Huh?