Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to postgame with Pete after packer win??
Title is the question, should be a fun interview with the and all... 

I have been watching too and only saw the post Cincy interview.

Wondered about that as well DVikingfan 

I don't know for sure...  but I don't think we had any Vikefans coverage for this game.  Mike was there as a fan (remember him saying he got Tix from his wife's ex), but I don't think Tom was.

With it being so close to Christmas, I'm guessing that's the reason there wasn't a post game show.

[Image: e36ehtoc4ubd.jpeg]"Look, I'm telling ya, nothing funny happened at the stadium and I'm sure your friends will show up any day now."

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
I don't know for sure...  but I don't think we had any Vikefans coverage for this game.  Mike was there as a fan (remember him saying he got Tix from his wife's ex), but I don't think Tom was.

With it being so close to Christmas, I'm guessing that's the reason there wasn't a post game show.
That's what I figured as well. The guys didn't cover the Packers game so no interviews or wrap ups.

Thanks for your insights!  Smile

I'm guessing they're still trying to bail Mike out of packer jail

After the "Hell Hath No Fury" thread my guess is that this site is on life support, and the family has been consulted.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
After the "Hell Hath No Fury" thread my guess is that this site is on life support, and the family has been consulted.
Yeah.  I think someone owes the masses an explanation.  And we ought to know the future.