Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Elflein misses practice Wednesday
In the locker room following the Minnesota Vikings’ win over the Green Bay Packers, center Pat Elflein needed help from guard Joe Berger taking off his pads.Judging by his absence from Wednesday’s practice, the Vikings’ young star center is still dealing with a shoulder ailment that kept him out of Minnesota’s matchup with Carolina two weeks ago.

Elflein has been game-changing for the Vikings, using his quickness to make downfield blocks. He’s also handled a number of top-notch defensive tackles this season and impressed teammates and coaches.
With left guard Nick Easton out for the season, the Vikings would likely have to move Berger to center if Elflein can’t play this weekend against the Chicago Bears. Berger started most of the 2016 center and received high marks from Pro Football Focus.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/1...wednesday/

Really need that first round bye

I have a feeling this Chicago game is going to be a tight one. 

And today...

Pat Elflein - C - Vikings Vikings C Pat Elflein (shoulder) did not practice Thursday.
He also sat out Wednesday, making it unlikely he is able to play in the finale. With LG Nick Easton out for the season, the Vikings have questions along the offensive line heading into the postseason.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
And today...

Pat Elflein - C - Vikings Vikings C Pat Elflein (shoulder) did not practice Thursday.
He also sat out Wednesday, making it unlikely he is able to play in the finale. With LG Nick Easton out for the season, the Vikings have questions along the offensive line heading into the postseason.
Fuck me.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
And today...

Fuck me.

I'm not saying no, but have alternate plans available...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
And today...

Fuck me.

LOL. 

I've heard players talk about what a strain the season is on rookies who are not accustomed to such a long season
add in pre and post season, it's a toll
& yes that week off is big for everyone

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
And today...

Fuck me.

LOL. 

Hey, 3-4 Moscatos...the moonlight hits your dome just right...