Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rudolph's 'Duck, Duck, Gray Duck/Goose ' took the cake
http://www.vikings.com/news/lunch-break/article-1/Lunchbreak-Duck-Duck--Gray-Duck-Voted-Seasons-Top-NFL-Celebration-by-Players/753fdba9-0002-4c4d-90e4-49c59b2e6c3a

'Duck, Duck ... Gray Duck' Voted Season's Top NFL Celebration by Players

The votes are in, and Kyle Rudolph’s “Duck, Duck, Gray Duck/Goose” touchdown celebration at Chicago took the cake.

I know this was discussed, but I was a bit preoccupied at the time. That said, by way of informal poll...

Who played "Duck, duck, gray duck!"

And who played "Duck, duck, Goose!"

?

Personally, as a childhood Californian, I played "Duck, duck, goose!" I'm so acclimated to goose, that it's to the point that Gray Duck even looks unnatural for me to read!

That said, I have a work friend from ND (in MN now) that played the Gray duck variant.

Quote: @"Clanzomaelan" said:
I know this was discussed, but I was a bit preoccupied at the time. That said, by way of informal poll...

Who played "Duck, duck, gray duck!"

And who played "Duck, duck, Goose!"

?

Personally, as a childhood Californian, I played "Duck, duck, goose!" I'm so acclimated to goose, that it's to the point that Gray Duck even looks unnatural for me to read!

That said, I have a work friend from ND (in MN now) that played the Gray duck variant.
I was born in Mn. & lived up north most my childhood between Mn. & Ohio. It was always Duck. Duck, Goose for me. Gray Duck just sounds "wrong". LOL

That's awesome. I absolutely loved it. 

Its always been duck, duck, gray duck for me.  Born and raised amd lived in Minnesota my whole life.
https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/813656-play-it-right-duck-duck-gray-duck?feed_sku=813656D1V19G79A11C26S

"Gray Duck" sounds weird.....its always been 'Duck, Duck, Goose'.

Gray or Grey?  :p

You guys have never played it right or at least not as creative or fun.  We’d start out red duck, blue duck, yellow duck, orange duck, polka dot duck, striped duck, GR..een duck, GRAY duck!

Quote: @"Purplewhizz" said:
You guys have never played it right or at least not as creative or fun.  We’d start out red duck, blue duck, yellow duck, orange duck, polka dot duck, striped duck, GR..een duck, GRAY duck!
Well that's just fucked up... are you from Canada?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Gray or Grey?  :p
I’m from America.  Gray.