Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket transfer question and tickets to bears game
I'm looking to buy tickets to the bears Vikes game and wondering what the safest way is to get tickets without the seatgeek or stubhub route due to fees. I have found some local deals on Craigslist but dont really trust someone just forwarding me an email or offering to print them out. Is the transfer through the ticketmaster app free? Noticed TM has some site problems right now too and not allowing me to log in.

Any insight appreciated...or if anyone has 2 lower level tickets they want to get rid of at a reasonable price and avoid the below zero walk to the stadium just let me know!

Hidalgo had a big thread on same topic...Shouldnt be past the 2nd page. 

My own opinion is the safest options got fees. No way I'm paying for a plane ride, hotel etc. and not being damn sure of the tix. 

Just curious, why the Bears game vs playoff game? Or is it both?! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

My own opinion is the safest options got fees. No way I'm paying for a plane ride, hotel etc. and not being damn sure of the tix. 

In town for the holidays from Denver. I'll be leaving NYD after the game so it's the only game I can make it to.  I'm thinking quite a few ST holders might being selling these because of the teams positioning, weather, and playoffs coming up.

Quote: @"quattrovike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

In town for the holidays from Denver. I'll be leaving NYD after the game so it's the only game I can make it to.  I'm thinking quite a few ST holders might being selling these because of the teams positioning, weather, and playoffs coming up.
Got it...You picked a damn cold week lol!

Honestly, if your committed to going to the game and your seat location doesn't matter so much, then just get them at the stadium from a scalper. 

Yeah it's damn cold and tailgating is one of my favorite parts of the experience. Oh well, can't do anything but enjoy the indoor game as opposed to the last bears Vikes game I went to which was like 10 degrees outside at TCF. 

I was trying to take advantage of the fact I'll actually be in the state to purchase these instead of out of state ahead of time. I just will not be comfortable unless I am transferring tickets in person on the app with someone I can give cash to. I guess I may just have to bite the bullet and pay the fees for my own piece if mind. 

Once again if any ST holders on here decide they want to let their LL tickets go send me a PM. 

I wish they had a board like this for NFL tickets.

https://cashortrade.org

Quote: @"quattrovike" said:
Yeah it's damn cold and tailgating is one of my favorite parts of the experience. Oh well, can't do anything but enjoy the indoor game as opposed to the last bears Vikes game I went to which was like 10 degrees outside at TCF. 

I was trying to take advantage of the fact I'll actually be in the state to purchase these instead of out of state ahead of time. I just will not be comfortable unless I am transferring tickets in person on the app with someone I can give cash to. I guess I may just have to bite the bullet and pay the fees for my own piece if mind. 

Once again if any ST holders on here decide they want to let their LL tickets go send me a PM. 
I was at that game and I remember thinking I was glad it wasnt much colder out,  I never really got cold,  but it was cool.... a few weeks later I went back... now that fucking game was cold! Smile

I just bought 4 lower level tickets off Craigslist. Look for a previous thread titled "question for season ticket holders". Good advice there

Trying to buy a parking pass on Craigslist, seller wanted me to text my credit card info. I don't own a credit card and if I did I wouldn't text the info to anyone