Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough Eagles talk, we still got a #2 seed to wrap-up!
Statement game time vs Bears...

Probably not causing anyone too much angst, but it's a big game and we need to win it. 

Vikes can still get #2 seed without winning. Odds are overwhelmingly in Minnesota's favor regardless. 

Throw that wet blanket in the dryer, PF, and let it warm you up, bro!! You've been saying 'statement game' every week since game 6! Wink

Good lord, that aint wet blanket. 

That aside, I do think we need to win this right? 

If the Saints or Panthers were to win and we lose would we not drop to 3 seed? Or would all the tie-breakers fall to the Vikings given similar records..

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

If the Saints or Panthers were to win and we lose would we not drop to 3 seed? Or would all the tie-breakers fall to the Vikings given similar records..
They don't have to win. 3 other ways to still be the #2 seed. The odds are 97% that Vikes get a first week bye.

Minnesota Vikings
Vikings can clinch a first-round bye:
1. Vikings win or tie (vs. Bears)
2. Panthers loss or tie (at Falcons)
3. Saints win (at Buccaneers)
4. Rams win (vs. 49ers)

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

They don't have to win. 3 other ways to still be the #2 seed. The odds are 97% that Vikes get a first week bye.

Minnesota Vikings
Vikings can clinch a first-round bye:
1. Vikings win or tie (vs. Bears)
2. Panthers loss or tie (at Falcons)
3. Saints win (at Buccaneers)
4. Rams win (vs. 49ers)
First week bye means #2 seed right? 

All 4 of those seem pretty plausible scenarios, although the Falcons should be getting their s hit together one of these games and JG is en fuego right now. 

I have never been one to believe that what fans discuss matters a bit.

Its not the fans that need to stay focused on the game in front of them, instead it is the guys who actually get paid to play and coach.  Unless if course you are a professional fan.  but that doesnt even need stating so I dont know why I said that.  or that.  or that.