Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was glad to see the Cowboys daggered Sunday...
Hate em...

Seahawks showed some serious backbone yesterday. Table was set for Dallas.

Neither Seattle nor Dallas are / were likely to get past the first round. I'd like to see Seattle play the Rams again. They will get killed again. They cannot run and cannot pass protect. It's all Russell Wilson on offense. He's great, but he's not enough to beat a good team.

I’ve no love for the boys but I can’t stand the Seahags.  The sooner they are out the happier I am.

The Vikings winning is the best present, but the Packers & Cowboys ineptitude are great stocking stuffers !
They showed Jerry J get up in disgust and it looked like he was leaving his box with about 5 minutes left
Cant believe the Seahawks are still hanging around, but their number is just about up too

How bout those cowboys? Lol. Fuckers.

Viking fans would have wanted the Cowboys to win to stay in the hunt as they play the Eagles next week 

Would have preferred  the Cowboys were playing for something next week vs the Eagles, especially now that Oakland is giving Philly a run in the first half.

I get what you are saying but the Cowboys won't be any different a team next week as they were today.
Dak & especially Dez had no fight

Jeez, Carr has no feel for the game.  Looks like crap IMO.

Is Norv calling plays in Oakland?  What mess.