Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFC is loaded
Its crazy how strong the NFC playoff group is. There will be wildcard teams that will have won 12 games. The NFC playoffs will be must-see TV compared to the AFC. Man, it will be a nice advantage to get that extra bye week off for rest for the Vikings and Philly. 

Honestly, still kind of pinching myself as a fan that the Vikings are 12-3 heading into the final Sunday of NFL regular season football. It was unthinkable to me when Bradford's knee injury kicked in. What a fun season.

Happy holidays to everyone, best wishes to you and yours! My son and his gf are in from Denver and we had an amazing dinner last night with friends and them outside in the beautiful Florida evening weather. Blessed!

The one day the white stuff on the ground makes upstate NY better than Florida.  It's the other 364 days that make me look forward to Florida when my son graduates. 

Each team in the NFC looks deserving of the Super Bowl.  Home field is crucial. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Playoff seeding prediction:

1. Philadelphia
2. Minnesota
3. Los Angeles
4. New Orleans
5. Carolina
6. Atlanta

Yup, NFC is loaded and stacked...

Convalescing on the couch the last few days I watched more football than I can remember. Was able to see the rest of the league and also how the press views the contenders. Its amazing to me how little the Vikings are on the radar - and I think its because nobody takes em seriously with Keenum @ QB. 

Anyways, great to look forward to the playoffs. Amazing we have to wait till final week to determine final seeding. Underscores how important games are during the regular season. 

Merry xmas all, here's to beating the bears and #2 seed

Quote: @StickyBun said:

1. Philadelphia
2. Minnesota
3. Los Angeles
4. New Orleans
5. Carolina
6. Atlanta
I don't trust Atlanta to hold onto the 6th spot with Carolina coming to town. Falcons have not looked good for weeks and I definitely think the Seahawks could slide into the 6th seed with an easy home test against a crappy Cardinals team. Seattle at the Rams and Carolina at New Orleans for the Wild Card round would be great division rematches. 

Quote: @TBro said:
@StickyBun said:

1. Philadelphia
2. Minnesota
3. Los Angeles
4. New Orleans
5. Carolina
6. Atlanta
I don't trust Atlanta to hold onto the 6th spot with Carolina coming to town. Falcons have not looked good for weeks and I definitely think the Seahawks could slide into the 6th seed with an easy home test against a crappy Cardinals team. Seattle at the Rams and Carolina at New Orleans for the Wild Card round would be great division rematches. 
Car/Atl is a hell of a game coming-up. Its truly last chance for the Birdies...Atl -3.5 at home 

I'd rather see Atlanta in the playoffs over Seattle. 

i am hoping for Car/NO matchup, those are the best 2 teams in the NFC after the Vikes and want them to beat each other up. None of the other teams are in our league with perhaps the exception of philly.  That said, NE and PITT may be the best 2 teams in NFL

I would like to face Carolina at Home in the divisional round. Even though Johnathan Stewart had a big game against us, I fear their running game the least between the Rams, New Orleans, and Atlanta which will help us make Cam Newton and their offense very one dimensional at home. If Seattle does slide in and is able to get past the Rams, I don't think they have enough weapons to beat us beside Russel Wilson's scrambling. 

I will take whomever the group of poor bastards that will find themselves unlucky enough to play Minnesota at US Bank. Good luck, you filthy animals. (I'm full of movie quotes this morning)