Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be in Green Bay tomorrow?
I am heading there at 10:00am tomorrow and looking for some tailgaters to party with. I have a crew of 4 so if yer going to be there let me know. I'd love to meet up with oyu guys!
Is this thing on?

I wish I was.   I had a big tailgating feast planned for my family... but they are all punking out... so I guess its going to be just me and ma and a couple racks of spares.... and some beans, and maybe some mac n cheese, and booze... likely lots of booze.  I was looking forward to making all the other stuff but it will have to wait for the playoffs i guess.

My brother and I are going.  

Inbred alcoholics dressed in green and piss yellow...same as always...

[Image: tumblr_nea3v55jC21r9tikho1_500.jpg]

there are minnestoa plates everywhere. weve been going through gods country WI in a huge convoy. 

turn lambblow purple!!!!!!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
there are minnestoa plates everywhere. weve been going through gods country WI in a huge convoy. 

I want to see and hear SKOL chants tonight when we win...

Quote: @AGRforever said:

I love it. A friend called this morning with free tickets. I still couldn't talk myself into going but he's driving there now. I'm thrilled to hear there will be lots of purple! 

[Image: 49ahcax89loo.jpeg]
The usual suspects...  Wink B)

There were a ton of Vikings fans there in 2015 when both teams were playing for the division title.  Honestly, it was about 1/3 purple in Lambeau which is unheard of...

Take that fucker over!!!  I wanna hear BOOM BOOM SKOL!!!  BOOM BOOM SKOL!!!  BOOM BOOM SKOL!!!