Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes Go From 1.5 to 9 Point Favorites
Rogers makes quite a difference in the point spread, eh?

Looks like the Vikes need to stay focused this game.  Now the betting world thinks the Vikes will take care of things in a big way Saturday night.  In past years, games like this always made me nervous.  Not this year, with this team and coaches.  I expect a Viking team primed and ready to "bring it" for a fun Saturday night show.

Betting odds link here

Yep, he does. Especially at home. Looks like it will be cold as %^$& there Saturday night. 

I do still get nervous in these scenarios just because I've been a fan of this team for 42 years and, well...you know...
...but I won't even say it. They just need to take care of business. They have what should be 2 CAKE games that they should easily win and thus reach 13-3, locking down the  #2 seed at minimum. Take care of business, stay focused, win those games....1 game at a time...the BIG GAME is in REACH!!!!

Hundley has improved some since he first took over for Rodgers.  But he has done so against bottom dwellers like Cleveland and Tampa Bay.  The Vikings' defense will present a different level of competition for him. It may not be the same results he put up against Baltimore - I assume he is better than that debacle - but I do not see him having great success on Saturday.
I know it is a division game, on the road, in prime time, against a hated rival, but this should be and open and shut case. The Vikings are the better team and it is not a close call.
The biggest wild card I see here is weather - specifically,  wind.  That can be an equalizer.

We should win the next 2 games...But they are division games and probably more dog-fights than anything. I'll take Fugly wins with no injuries and be pleased as punch. 

No way I'm giving-up 9 pts on the road @ Lamblow...Even with that POS they have @ QB. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Looks like it will be cold as %^$& there Saturday night. 
Good.  The Packers have nothing to play for.  They cannot even keep the Vikings out of the playoffs.  Who wants to be on the field busting their ass in freezing weather when nothing they do means anything? 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yep, he does. Especially at home. Looks like it will be cold as %^$& there Saturday night. 
We've been so lucky up here weather wise...until this weekend when the bottom falls out.

Here's to hoping the SKOL chant takes over in Lambeau...

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Here's to hoping the SKOL chant takes over in Lambeau...

Ha!  One of my good buddies is going to the game on Saturday...  he's a Packer fan.  I already asked him what he would think if the Vikings fans started the SKOL chant in their stadium...  he said it WON'T happen.  LOL
I'm not so sure...  there were a ton of Vikings fans at Lambeau when we beat GB for the division in Week 17.  I think there will be another huge turnout this Saturday...  cold night...  depleted Packers team...  if the Vikings jump out to a big lead, I wouldn't be surprised to hear it. 
BOOM

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I do still get nervous in these scenarios just because I've been a fan of this team for 42 years and, well...you know...
...but I won't even say it. They just need to take care of business. They have what should be 2 CAKE games that they should easily win and thus reach 13-3, locking down the  #2 seed at minimum. Take care of business, stay focused, win those games....1 game at a time...the BIG GAME is in REACH!!!!
After watching the Cinci game, I feel confident.  That was the ultimate taking care of business game.