Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Schedule
2018 SCHEDULE Wrapping up the NFC North assured the Vikings will play a game at Philadelphia next season. According to the NFL scheduling format, they will play on the road against the NFC East winner.
Only one foe is not known for Minnesota’s 2018 schedule. The Vikings will play host to the NFC South winner, which will be New Orleans, Carolina or Atlanta.
The Vikings knew all their other 2018 opponents prior to the start of the season. 
They will have games home and away against division rivals Chicago, Detroit and Green Bay; play host to Arizona, San Francisco, Buffalo and Miami, and on the road against the Rams, Seattle, New England and the New York Jets.
http://www.twincities.com/2017/12/17/vik...-playoffs/

Yikers, some really tough road games there...Home games are kind of yawners unfortunately. 

LA will be filled with purple....guaranteed.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
LA will be filled with purple....guaranteed.
I go to one road game a year. Maybe that will be the one.

Purple party at my house....y'all come!

Minnesota is going to have some outdoor cold games next year, which sucks. That is a killer schedule. Hey, we'll have Dalvin Cook back! Bring it on.

well that schedule sets up as 7-1 at home, 5-3 on the road. 

we looked at the 2017 schedule and said the samething, ugh start with the Saints, Pittsburgh on the road, the last two NFC champs in their house (ATL, CAR), another game in Washington. Always looks tough the year before

Really hope we play the Eagles at The Bank...the girlfriend will insist on going to that game regardless...I don't want to end up in jail...or maimed...or both...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Really hope we play the Eagles at The Bank...the girlfriend will insist on going to that game regardless...I don't want to end up in jail...or maimed...or both...
Nope, the NFC East Winner game is at their house, the NFC South winner at The Bank.  As a season tix holder, I wish the home and away schedule were flipped. Much rather go to see NE, Rams, Seattle at home than Buffalo, SF, Miami...Snooze.

Ugh...I'll set aside bail money...