Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember the Last Time Vikes Earned the North Title? Watch it Here...

This year's team is so much better.

That was fun, but indeed Happy, this team is sooo much better in all phases.  Except maybe FG kicking.

That was a great game.  Although I will agree that we are a much more complete (and experienced) team now.

Looking back, it's kinda hard to believe we won that game with Teddy only throwing for 99 yards with no TDs and a pick, and AD only rushing for 67 yards on 19 carries.  Special teams and the defense really played well, although I remember how mad I was after Patterson fumbled that long kickoff return to let GB back in the game, and then he was all smiles and jokes on the bench afterwards.

I just remember feeling like the Vikes controlled the entire game; up until the late 4th.  At no point did I expect GB to come close to winning, but they actually had a chance.

The Vikes D smothered the Packers that day, and the offense did just enough to win it.

• Gotta "love" the choke holds those Green Bay O-linemen use...I expect to see more of the same on Saturday....

Of course I remember...  I was AT THE GAME!!!  Licked up some Packer tears walking out of Lambeau...  Salty and bitter.

BOOM

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Of course I remember...  I was AT THE GAME!!!  Licked up some Packer tears walking out of Lambeau...  Salty and bitter.

BOOM
Now that you mention it, I do remember you being there.

Awesome, Wet! :p 

Quote: @prairieghost said:
  • Gotta "love" the choke holds those Green Bay O-linemen use...I expect to see more of the same on Saturday....
MCCarthy's already pre-working the refs for Saturday, saying Rodgers is "sore" and "took too many hits" vs. Carolina.  Vikings DL is going to think they're in a WWE ring. 

Man, I'm constantly stunned by the sheer amount of holding the packer O-line gets away with every time I watch highlight reels.  Unbelievable.