Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL's Savior
Warning: will cause nausea and light vomiting.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/12/13/aaron-...ay-packers

Title was all I could manage...

Fuck Aaron Rodgers
Fuck the packers
Fuck their fans

Sticky, I believe you have an appropriate meme that should be included in this thread...

I hate those fuckers. I work with a Packer fan and its nauseating.
Image result for fuck the packers meme

Some here wonder why the football media never includes the Vikings in news until they get 10 wins and lead the division by 3 games with 3 games to play. There you go! In their minds the Packers have a better chance at making the playoffs and going to the Superbowl than we do.

Not going to read it...

Good football weekend for me is enjoying myself at the Bengals game, hoisting one to our 2nd North Championship in 3 years and hoisting another one as The Panthers stick a fork in GB's season for good. 

Oh by the way, my reply to the "Let's Tax Meat" post,
Here's a way to generate more revenue than taxing meat, Tax Packers news articles one cent each after they have been eliminated from the playoffs.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Sticky, I believe you have an appropriate meme that should be included in this thread...
[Image: Kinda+makes+you+want+to+barf+out+of+your...393cbd.jpg]

I read it.   Not sure why.  

Not once did they explain how this dolt could be a savior.

Like Green Bay has a shot in hell. 

I hope Rodgers plays when we visit GB.  I don't want anything to come easy for the Vikings before the playoffs.  Hard fought games in December will make this team better come playoff time.  Having Rodgers play would be way more intense and interesting, like we'd expect a late Dec game against our #1 rival.