Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcript Of Zim's Presser

Zim put an end to the media obsessions of Case's week to week status.  Basically, he said he hasn't named anyone as the all year starter, bradford, berger, nobody.  So Case is the starter.  Unless they decide he isn't. 

“your thoughts on facing Cincinatti etc.”. “No thoughts.”. And again, “there, have we cleared that up?”. Lol.  just a little touchy...

Sounds like he was brutally honest, and some of Chris Tomasson's Questions on his starting QB were pretty bad.

Tomasson drives me nuts so I get why he annoys the hell out of Zimmer. He asks such weak questions and then repeats them. Interesting comments about the plays he sent in for explanation and the lack of response. 

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
Sounds like he was brutally honest, and some of Chris Tomasson's Questions on his starting QB were pretty bad.
Zimmer had already confirmed Case was starting.  Tomasson asked it again (maybe he was late, again).  Then asked about the week to week again.  I loved it.  "are we clear?"

Also the "you seriously didn't ask me that question" was golden.

Zimmer sounded like one unhappy man and then people fueled it more with some pretty stupid questions.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Tom Moore said:
Zimmer had already confirmed Case was starting.  Tomasson asked it again (maybe he was late, again).  Then asked about the week to week again.  I loved it.  "are we clear?"
Crystal...

That's one thing I like about Zimmer. He is visibly annoyed when we lose, especially if the team did not play well. He is in a bad mood to start this week. Good. And the players all know it. They also know that to get him out of his foul mood they have to practice well during the week, play well on Sunday, and emerge with a victory.